Thursday, January 9, 2014

Twig Ships

I layed out some twigs and started glueing supports.



I glued on some more supports.  While waiting for the glue to set, I chose a twig for the mast.


After the glue set, I turned it over.


I added the mast and some twine for good measure.


For now, my sail will be made out of napkin.


Time to start on its partner.  Again, I started with the support beams.


Once the glue set, I turned it over.


I added a mast.


I built up some support around the base of the mast.


And... built up some more support.


And finally added another napkin for a sail.


I need to work on making some better sails.

No comments: